THE TERRA MODEL FAMILY HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED BY THE MANUFACTURER AND REPLACED BY THE UPTO 39 SEER GREE SAPPHIRE.
CLICK HERE TO SHOP THE GREE SAPPHIRE COLLECTION.
Introducing the Gree TERRA Wall-mount Mini Split System -- The Cost-effective Comfort Solution Designed to Help You Save More Energy AND Help Protect the Environment
Gree proudly announces the remarkable Energy Star-compliant TERRA, one of the highest-efficiency models in the Gree family of exceptional mini split heating / cooling systems. For the conscientious consumer, it may well be the most environmentally-friendly cooling / heating solution available on the market.
Why Go with High-Efficiency System Like TERRA?
It’s a smart thing to do, pure and simple. Know that the higher the energy efficiency of a system, the lower the amount of energy used, which means... you save on electricity, AND coincidentally you help reduce the amount of harmful emissions that are disseminated into the environment. Saving on energy cost AND helping to improve the environment?... That's 'Win / Win" all the way!How Significant are the Savings with TERRA?
The U.S. Energy Department states that if you use high-efficiency air conditioners, you will be able to cut your energy use by anywhere from 20-50%. That's significant, to be sure. But with TERRA, you can actually get more!... Not 50%... Not 55%... Not Even 60%... Gree TERRA can help you save energy by as much as 65%! Another way to think of that might be, you’ll likely reduce your current ‘out-of-pocket-every-month’ energy cost by almost two-thirds! That’s nothing short of AWESOME!And what drive all these incredible efficiencies?Gree’s impressive TERRA mini split system is imbued with advanced technologies and designed-in capabilities that help drive that point home. Many key features are particularly worth mentioning:
- G10 Inverter. An inverter basically controls the speed of the system’s compressor to efficiently regulate the temperature. Unlike traditional air conditioners that run continuously, TERRA – through the powerful G10 inverter – automatically adjusts operation according to your comfort demand, to reach and then maintain your desired temperature. This helps save energy and provide for a better comfort experience. As a heat pump, Gree TERRA only uses 1/3 of the electricity that you would normally spend in an electric heater. Additionally, G10 inverter uses a more ozone-friendly R410A refrigerant.
- 27 SEER Rating. SEER or Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio tells you how efficiently the system uses energy. Basically, the higher the SEER, the less energy the unit requires to run. The current minimum SEER standard in the United States today is 13-14 depending on the location. Our Gree TERRA system can achieve upto an exceptional 27 SEER rating, so just imagine the energy savings you’ll get from this system.
- Energy-saving Mode. Gree TERRA utilizes an intuitive energy-saving mode function that enables the system to run just exactly according to the precise fan speed required to optimize your desired comfort level. The fan automatically adjusts its speed, gradually slowing down as the closeness to your desired temperature is sensed. Pretty awesome, right?!
For maximum efficiency and world-class performance, TERRA is purposely designed with a vast array of ‘smart’ and technologically advanced features, including:
- Advanced Airflow Management: 4-way airflow/swing that enables you to adjust the louvers vertically or horizontally to optimize air circulation in any part of the room
- Waterfall Heating Airflow: helps distribute conditioned air more uniformly throughout the room
- Ultra-Quiet 7-speed Fan: allows you to more quickly reach your target room temperature quickly and almost silently (down to 23 dB); speeds vary ‘turbo’ to “super-low’
- Easy Comfort Control Operation: Giving you complete and convenient control over your comfort, TERRA’s IR Remote Control features an I-Feel function that enables the unit to intuitively sense the room temperature at the remote controller instead of at the indoor unit or wall-mount thermostat, so it can adjust the airflow according to where you most likely are in the room or zone
- Three Sleep Modes: auto-adjusts the room temperature down slightly during your planned sleep cycles
- Timer Mode: you can set unit to only run at a specific period of time; i.e., set it to turn on 10 minutes before you arrive home from work to help save energy costs
- Advanced Air Filtration System: provides for cleaner, healthier air and also serves to protect the system; TERRA’s photocatalytic filter is capable of effectively eliminating 99.9% of bacteria and viruses, greatly reducing airborne contaminants, and dissipating odors
- Condenser Coil: helps protect the outdoor condensor against the corrosive effects of weather; also extend the lifespan of your system
- TERRA has Earned ENERGY STAR Certification. ENERGY STAR is a U.S. EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) voluntary program that helps businesses and individuals save money and protect our climate through superior energy efficiency.† When a product – like TERRA for instance – earns the Energy Star label, it means the product meets (or exceeds) the rigorous EPA energy efficiency requirements – which specifically factor in both energy-efficiency and energy-savings.
For world-class comfort, impressive efficiency and energy savings, and optimal overall value, the remarkable Gree TERRA System is a great buying decision.