Gree Ductless Mini Split Air Conditioner Reviews
Developed in the 1970s, a ductless mini split system, as a spot cooling solution, has evolved in so many ways, but it is a system with so much groundbreaking potentials that it remains one of the very few highly significant innovations in air conditioning technology. Today it continues to create huge impact in the way air conditioners are developed. With air conditioners widely attributed as one of the technologies with the biggest environmental impact, ductless mini split impresses as the “new thing,” staying aligned with the evolving needs and changing lifestyle and, not surprisingly, emerging as one of the core examples of “better systems” that seem to break limitations posed by many unique AC applications and challenges. It is within this backdrop—in effective tackling of air conditioning constraints—that Gree, one of the industry leaders in air conditioning technologies sits atop as authority, innovating and producing some of the best ductless mini splits ever made available in the HVAC market today.
To help you on your next ductless mini split purchase, we'll be comparing the different ductless models to give you an idea about their different capabilities, how they vary from each other, and how each one is designed unique as an individual system. But first, let's take a glimpse of these different models.
GREE DUCTLESS MINI SPLITS
|SEER Capability||Upto 38.5||Upto 23||16|
|EER Capability||Upto 16.7||Upto 14||Upto 10.4|
|HSPF Capability||Upto 15||Upto 10.5||Upto 9.5|
|Cooling Capacity (Btu/h)||9,000 - 22,000||9,000 - 33,600||9,000 - 33,600|
|Heating Capacity (Btu/h)||9,000 - 24,000||9,900 - 34,600||9,600 - 34,600|
|Sound Pressure Level db(A)||As low as 19||As low as 26||As low as 28|
|Wi-Fi Capable||From Factory||With Accessory||With Accessory|
State-of-the art-technology but also manufactured using expansive vertical integration and the highest levels of testing and innovations. As demands for more powerful, energy-efficient, environment-friendly, and highly flexible comfort AC systems start to define the development of cooling and heating technologies, Gree ductless units certainly stand at the helm, offering superior capabilities and functions for maximum comfort experience. To understand how excellent Gree mini split systems are, it is important to take at their biggest strengths. Take note that Gree mini splits are available in different model families, which include the Sapphire, Vireo+ and Livo+; these units come with different capabilities to suit your specific needs. Essentially, though, they share some common features, which include the following:
G10 Inverter Technology
Energy Star Rating
Faster Cooling & Heating
Whisper Quiet Operation
- G10 inverter, which arguably one of the advanced inverter-driven compression technologies today. This provides faster cooling and precise temperature control.
- High SEER, Energy Star ratings, and energy-saving features that ensures significant reduction on your energy bills.
- High-efficiency refrigeration system
- Highly advanced filtration, dehumidification, and fan capabilities that assure you of getting purified, cleaner, and healthier air.
- Cutting-edge control system for easy, smart operation.
- The use of ozone-friendly refrigerant called R410A, which makes the systems environment-friendly.
- Standard X-fan function or Auto-clean (Auto-drying) function that enables the system to automatically remove the moisture from the coil and prevent the growth of bacteria and mildew. This ensures function consistently clean air for your family.
- Self-diagnosis functionality that enables the system to protect itself. This also allows for quick and easy troubleshooting and repair.
- Integrated evaporator that enables the indoor unit to run a more efficient heat exchange process.
- Integrated design that provides for rear base and a water tray to catch dripping water. This prevents water leakage and noisy operation.
- Two water outlets located in both sides (left and right) of the unit, enabling dual-side installation.
- Low-voltage startup that enables the unit to operate from170V to 265V. This is useful if you live in an area with unstable power supply.
- Auto-restart function that allows the unit to revert back to its previous settings, especially after a power outage.
- Turbo cooling function that helps you quickly enjoy cooling comfort.
- Low-noise operation for additional convenience. All Gree units have whisper-quiet fan technology.
- 4-way air outlet that you can adjust vertically or horizontally.
- Intelligent defrosting capability that adds to the system's energy-saving capability.
- 7-fan speed that provides you an option to set the airflow volume based on what you need at the moment.
- i-Feel functionality that allows the remote controller to intuitively sense the surrounding temperature and adjusts the air flow accordingly.
- Sleek, elegant, stylish, unobtrusive design.
As a mini split system, all Gree ductless units are designed for single-zone and multiple-zone applications. This means that you can deploy and install the systems whether as an individual comfort solution for a single room or select a system that can act as an integrated whole-home comfort system where different units are installed in different room but can be controlled independently of each other. You are free to mix and match the air handlers for Multi-zone depending on your preference. Gree mini split indoor units are available in the following designs: high-wall unit, universal floor and ceiling unit, ceiling cassette, slim-concealed duct, and mini-floor console.
Energy Efficiency Ratings
SEER of the Gree Mini Split Models
Energy Star Rating
Start Your Ductless AC Experience with Gree
Ductless mini split systems provide a wide range of capabilities and excellent level of efficiencies that resolve a significant amount of today’s challenges, especially with regard to comfort needs and air conditioning applications. With their versatility, ductless systems untangle and solve what have been previously a complex and costly issues on installation and home comfort system applications. Considered one of the most consistent, powerful, energy-efficient, environment-friendly, and flexible heating and cooling solutions that are available today, ductless mini splits are no doubt changing the way comfort is experienced at home.
For your next ductless mini split purchase, you can trust Gree ductless systems in giving you the right comfort that you need while achieving significant cost-savings. Welcome to ComfortUp, where you will find the best rates on Gree Ductless products.