Ductless Mini Split A/C Learn Center
Learn from the experts in ductless mini split systems
Gree Mini Split vs Gree Flexx: Which One Is Right for You?
Before investing in a cooling and heating system, homeowners must decide which unit type is best for their household. At Comfort Up, we offer a variety of energy-efficient Gree split system AC/heating units. When looking at these systems, it is essential to know the difference between the Gree Mini Split vs. Gree Flexx systems. Here are some of the features and specifications of each to help you make the appropriate choice.
What Is a Mini Split Air Conditioner?
If you are looking for a brand that manufactures mini split HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioner) systems, Gree is it. A mini split air conditioner is an AC and heating system with heat and cooling technologies for energy efficiency. Some research studies suggest that proper sizing of HVAC equipment helps to reduce peak demand. A benefit for consumers is lowering their yearly electricity costs. Owning this system type creates a more energy-efficient home compared to the earlier central air unit. Comfort Up carries a line of ductless mini-split products, such as the Gree 18,000 BTU 23 SEER Vireo Gen3 wall mount ductless mini split.
Features of Gree Mini Split Systems
Mini split systems are usually best for small to mid-size homes. This type of system can have a Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER) from 14 to over 30. Here are some of the features:
- Defrosting intelligent technology
- Self-cleaning coil
- Remote control
- Timer function
- Easy service requirement
- G10 inverter technology with enhanced performance
Benefits for Homeowners
- Mount on the wall, ceiling, floor, or conceal duct
- Control your mini-split HVAC system from a mobile device using Wi-Fi
- Minimize noise to under 55 dBs
- Protect the fan blades and circuit boards with a fireproof metal casing
- Safeguard your investment with a five-year warranty upon certified installation
What Is a Gree Flexx Central Split System?
Comfort Up offers a series of Gree central split systems. The Gree Flexx split system has the power to control the temperature in large homes or small to mid-sized commercial buildings. They are the brand's latest products with cutting-edge HVAC technologies. These units also provide energy-saving heating and cooling flexibility. Inverter technology delivers whisper-quit operation, making it ideal if you live in a close-build housing area, duplex, or other densely populated area.Explore Gree Flexx Central Split Systems
Features of the Gree Flexx
Here are the features of the Gree Flexx central split system:
- Indoor and outdoor units
- SEER up to a 20 ratio for higher efficiency
- Outdoor units with sound levels down to 45 dBa
- Ultra heating and cooling performance
- 24-VAC conventional thermostat control
- Heating temperature from -22°F to 75°F
- Cooling temperature from 5°F to 129°F
- Indoor sizing from 6,000 BTU (150 square-feet through 300 square-feet) to 24,000 BTU (800 square-feet through 1,300 square-feet)
- Eco-friendly refrigerant
Benefits of the Gree Flexx
- Five-year warranty on all parts, if installed by an HVAC certified installer
- Seven-year warranty on compressor when installed by a State licensed HVAC professional.
- Unitary mounting type
- Horizontal discharge on the outdoor condenser
When upgrading or purchasing a new AC and heating system, homeowners should do thorough research. Larger homes will require more BTU.
Comfort Up Eco-Friendly Gree Mini Split and Flexx Systems
Comfort Up offers a series of Gree mini split and Flexx AC/heating systems. Our customers receive valuable information on rebates and financing options for new units. We help you save money by providing access to the AC Doctor. Contact us online to learn more about Comfort Up and our products and accessories. Call today to receive a quick quote on your AC system preference.