- Find an Installer
DescriptionNest S3004PWBUS - Nest Protect 2nd Generation Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm, Battery, White, 6 Long-Life AA Energizer® Ultimate Lithium Batteries
2nd Generation Nest Protect
Nest Protect uses information from its sensors to detect smoke or CO in your home, test itself, light your way in the dark, and more.
- Split-Spectrum Sensor:uses two different kinds of light to detect smoke from a wide range of fires, including both fast-flaming and slow smoldering fires, a first for home smoke and CO alarms.
- Carbon monoxide sensor:detects carbon monoxide (CO), an odorless, colorless and potentially deadly gas. The CO sensor lasts up to 10 years.
- Heat sensor: enables Nest Protect to detect sudden rises in temperature.
- Humidity sensor: enables Steam Check. This Nest Protect exclusive feature uses an advanced software algorithm to reduce nuisance alarms caused by things like steam from your shower.
- Occupancy sensor: detects when you are walking under Nest Protect to turn on Pathlight and light your way in the dark. And if you have a Nest Learning Thermostat, the occupancy sensor also helps with Home/Away Assist, so you can save energy while you're gone.
- Ambient light sensor:tells Nest Protect when you've shut off the lights for the night so it can automatically turn on Nightly Promise and Pathlight.
- Microphone: enables 2nd generation Nest Protects to test their speaker and horn each time you run a test. This feature is called Sound Check.
- Voice alarms with custom location
- Split-Spectrum Sensor
- Detects carbon monoxide
- 10-year product lifetime
- Heads-Up alerts
- Sound Check
- Nightly Promise
- Steam Check
- Self Test
- Wireless Interconnect
- Emergency Shutoff with Nest Learning Thermostat
- Emergency clip record with Nest Cam
- Home Report
- Nest app
- Phone alerts include:
- Carbon monoxide
- Sensor failure
- App Silence
- Safety Checkup
- Safety History
- What To Do
Battery Backup No Color White Cycle Hertz 60 Hz Display No Item Height 2.760 inches Item Length 6.220 inches Item Weight 1.72 pounds Item Width 6.260 inches Type Battery UL Listed Yes UPC 813917020098 Warranty Offered Yes Voltage 120 VAC