- Find an Installer
Mitsubishi QSWB2000M-1 - Heavy Duty Painted Steel Wall Bracket
These rugged heavy duty wall brackets are designed to provide a reliable, effective method to mount Mitsubishi Electric Outdoor units on a wall or structure above the ground.
- The shelf arm which supports the outdoor unit is 25 inches long on the QSWB2000M-1 and QSWB2000SS models. This allows for correct clearance between the back of all M-Series, P-Series, and PUMY outdoor units and the wall on which it is mounted. Leveling bolts thread into support arm to allow shelf arms to be leveled for proper installation of equipment
- The arm construction on the QSWB2000M-1 and QSWB2000SS is welded for greater strength
- There is a spacer bar attachment for the support arms which improves spacing and allows for better mounting and additional strength and rigidity
- The QSWB2000M-1 bracket is rated for 500 pounds
- The new QSWB2000SS wall bracket is the same design as the QSWB2000M-1 except that it is made from 316 stainless steel material. It is perfect for adverse conditions such as sea coast homes and buildings
- The QSWB2000SS bracket is rated for 600 pounds.
*Please note: The installation of a condenser on a wall bracket (in the outer most position- several feet off the ground) does afford leniency with the minimum mounting distance (from the wall) listed in the installation manual. The ability of the unit to pull in air from the sides, the top and from below the condenser (according to manual) allows for forgiveness. Please be sure this is installed by your licensed HVAC contractor.
Capacity Not Provided Color White Composition 14 GA Stainless Steel Item Height 3.000 inches Item Length 34.000 inches Item Weight 15 pounds Item Width 19.000 inches UPC 816075029958
Manuals & Docs
Mitsubishi Heavy Duty Painted Steel Wall Bracket
Find an Installer