CLAIM YOUR WARRANTY
GREE Warranty Claims
We’re sorry to hear that you’re having an issue with your Gree Ductless Mini-Split system. We understand how important it is for you to get your system back up and running as soon as possible and we are here to help you with the warranty process.
*Please Note, the system comes backed by a warranty from the Manufacturer (Gree), Not ComfortUp. Warranty eligibility requires that the system was installed by a state licensed HVAC contractor and that you’re within the specified warranty timeframe.
To ensure the quickest resolution, please have your HVAC contractor Email the following (required) items to Gree Tech Support from their company email address:
- Have your Licensed HVAC contractor Fill out this required Gree Warranty Form : https://gree-comfort-dev.web.app/assets/documents/warranty/claim-form/warranty-claim-form.pdf
- Include a copy of the system Purchase Receipt.
- Include a copy of the original Installation Receipt (To verify HVAC installation)
- If the issue is a leak, please attach clear pictures confirming the leaks’ location (visible soap bubbles)
The repairing HVAC contractor will need to call Gree Tech Support to discuss the issue and ensure all warranty requirements have been satisfied. Troubleshooting will be available if the root problem is unknown.
- Gree Tech Supports Phone #: 888-850-7928 (8am-5pm EST) *This is ONLY for Licensed HVAC contractors. They will NOT discuss any issues with homeowners.
- Gree Tech Supports Email for all (above) documents: email@example.com
The repairing HVAC contractor does not need to be the original installing HVAC contractor.
If your system is not eligible for warranty or you want to bypass the Gree Warranty Process, we do have a wide variety of parts available for sale. The Gree Parts Catalog (click here) will help you identify the part needed. You may then reach a ComfortUp Customer Care Representative via phone, chat or email for a parts quote. *Only Licensed HVAC contractors must handle/install any parts.