BBJ 700-01 - Ductless Mini Split First Aid Kit
The Mini Split First Aid Kit is the first all-in-one package designed to clean and maintain mini split HVAC systems. Through proper use it dramatically increases indoor air quality (IAQ) through the elimination of mold, mildew and odor causing bacteria. The kit includes aerosol versions of our popular Micro Coil Clean product and our EPA registered Mold Control for HVAC Systems and Air Duct products. When used together as part of a complete mini split cleaning job, provide complete protection against mold, mildew and odor causing bacteria.
Micro Coil Clean:
Micro coil clean is a highly effective detergent based cleaner that features an advanced formula to safely lift dirt and debris from coils. Its formulation includes no acids or caustic chemicals and is completely safe to use on even the most delicate coils systems. Plus, its safer for workers to use than acidic or caustic cleaners.
Mold Control for HVAC Systems and Air Ducts:
Mold Control is an EPA registered mold and mildew control agent. Its patented formula stops growth on coils, fans blades and other mechanical parts for up to one year when used as directed. This increases system efficiency by stopping growth of bacteria, mold and mildew on coils and other important parts. It also stops the growth of odor causing bacteria, eliminating offensive musty or "dirty sock" odors from the system. Plus, Mold Control for HVAC Systems and Air Ducts is the only EPA registered product for HVAC systems that is safe to use while buildings are occupied.
- Includes powerful Micro Coil cleaner and EPA registered Mold Control for HVAC Systems and Air Ducts
- Cleans coils and eliminates odor by managing thr growth of mold, mildew and other fungi and bacteria
- Mold Control for HVAC Systems and Air ducts is an EPA registered product
- Will not bleach or discolor materials or fabrics
- No need to evacuate premises during application
- Promotes improved Indoor Air Quality
Color Clear Item Weight 2 pounds