- Find an Installer
Carbontec 251-L-1000-24 is carbon fiber polymer radiant heat mat. Measuring 0.21 millimeters thin, 23 inches wide with a 21 inch heating width.
- Total linear length: 24 feet
- Total material surface area for the 251-L-1000-24: 46 Square Feet
- Total heating surface area for the 251-L-1000-24: 42 Square Feet
- The length of the material can be cut to size
- Maximum length per heater for the 251-L-1000-24: 6 feet
- Maximum number of heaters is 4 per transformer
Please refer to our installation manual for comprehensive instructions on material length limits.
The 251-L-1000-24 includes a 1000 Watt 24 Volt step-down transformer with 4 pairs of terminals for 4 heaters. 251-L-1000-24 includes 9 splice connectors to crimp 10 AWG onto Carbontec material.
Material is designed to be installed under appropriate floor coverings or to be plastered directly onto the interior ceiling space. Once material is installed the Carbontec material will emit infrared waves into the interior influencing the surface temperatures of the ceilings, walls, floors, subjects and objects in the interior.
The 251-L-1000-24 can heat up a room approximately 240-480 square feet.
Amps 8.9 Composition Carbon fiber polymer film Cycle Hertz 60 Hz Includes Item only Item Height 9.000 inches Item Length 26.000 inches Item Weight 45 pounds Item Width 18.000 inches Phase Single UPC 860000445030 Warranty Offered Yes Watts 966 Voltage 24 Volts
Find an Installer