The ComfortUp 10-Year Extended Warranty for a Two-Zone Mini Split Heat Pump system is a provisional measure, for repair of your ductless system when a failure occurs during normal use. This warranty supplements the standard warranty, provided by the manufacturer of your system. By purchasing our ComfortUp 10-Year Extended Warranty, you will be covered for the cost of parts and labor to diagnose and repair your equipment even after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Our systems are built to last, but if you want to be prepared for the occasional emergency, this is a great opportunity to diminish out-of-pocket expenses.
- Supplements the standard warranty during the 10-year period
- Covers the cost of parts and labor to diagnose and repair equipment even after the manufacturer's warranty expires
- Available exclusively to ComfortUp customers only
- This warranty is transferable to subsequent owners if regular maintenance has been performed as required by the manufacturer.
- Complete peace of mind during the coverage period
Note: Please make sure to have your system installed by a professional contractor in order to qualify for the ComfortUp Extended Warranty
To read the full terms and conditions click here.
Item Weight 0 pounds Zone Capability 2 Zones Equipment Type Heat Pump
Manuals & Docs
ComfortUp - Mini Split 2 Zone Heat Pump 10 Year Extended Warranty