- Find an Installer
The ComfortUp 10-Year Extended Warranty for an Additional Mini Split Indoor Unit is a provisional measure, for repair of your five to nine zone ductless system when a failure occurs during normal use. This warranty supplements the standard warranty, provided by the manufacturer of your system. By purchasing our ComfortUp 10-Year Extended Warranty, you will be covered for the cost of parts and labor to diagnose and repair your equipment even after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Our systems are built to last, but if you want to be prepared for the occasional emergency, this is a great opportunity to diminish out-of-pocket expenses.
Five to nine zone systems require one of our 4 zone supplemental warranties and one each additional indoor unit warranty for coverage of each indoor unit that exceeds a quantity of four.
- Supplements the standard warranty during the 10-year period
- Covers the cost of parts and labor to diagnose and repair equipment even after the manufacturer's warranty expires
- Available exclusively to ComfortUp customers only
- This warranty is transferable to subsequent owners if regular maintenance has been performed as required by the manufacturer.
- Complete peace of mind during the coverage period
Please make sure to have your system installed by a professional contractor in order to qualify for the ComfortUp Extended Warranty
To read the full terms and conditions click here.
Please Note: In order to activate your extended warranty we will need the following information:
- Installation receipt from licensed HVAC technician
- Pictures of all the components installed
- The serial numbers of each component
If we do not receive this information or notice of delay within 30 days, your Extended Warranty purchase will be canceled and refunded less a 10% Service Fee.
Item Weight 0 pounds UPC N/A
Manuals & Docs
ComfortUp - Mini Split Additional Indoor Unit 10 Year Extended Warranty
Find an Installer