The ComfortUp 3-Year Extended Warranty for an Additional Mini Split Indoor Unit is a provisional measure, for repair of your five to nine zone ductless system when a failure occurs during normal use. This warranty supplements the standard warranty, provided by the manufacturer of your system. By purchasing our ComfortUp 3-Year Extended Warranty, you will be covered for the cost of labor to diagnose and repair your equipment, while only parts are covered by the manufacturer. Our systems are built to last, but if you want to be prepared for the occasional emergency, this is a great opportunity to diminish out-of-pocket expenses.
Five to nine zone systems require one of our 4 zone supplemental warranties and one each additional indoor unit warranty for coverage of each indoor unit that exceeds a quantity of four.
- Supplements the standard warranty during the 3-year period
- Covers the cost of labor to diagnose and repair equipment, while only parts are covered by the manufacturer
- Available exclusively to ComfortUp customers only
- This warranty is transferable to subsequent owners if regular maintenance has been performed as required by the manufacturer.
- Complete peace of mind during the coverage period
Note: Please make sure to have your system installed by a professional contractor in order to qualify for the ComfortUp Extended Warranty
To read the full terms and conditions click here.
Manuals & Docs
ComfortUp - Mini Split Additional Indoor Unit 3 Year Extended Warranty