- Find an Installer
DescriptionMitsubishi MSZ-FS18NA-U1 - 18,000 BTU/H Deluxe Wall Mount
INDOOR UNIT FEATURES
- Slim wall-mounted indoor units provide zone comfort control
- Dual Barrier Coating applied to the heat exchanger, vanes and fan to prevent hydrophilic and hydrophobic dirt build-up
- Multiple fan speed options: Quiet, Low, Medium, High, Super-high, Auto
- 3D i-see Sensor® enables advance features:
- Indirect or Direct Airflow for personalized comfort
- Absence Detection for energy-saving mode
- Double Vane features:
- Separates airflow to deliver air across a large area
- Simultaneously deliver to air separate sections of a room
- Generates more comfortable natural airflow pattern
- Multiple control options available:
- Back-lit screen handheld remote controller (provided with unit)
- kumo cloud® smart device app for remote access
- Third-party interface options○ Wired or wireless controllers
- Triple-action Filtration: Nano Platinum Filter, Deodorizing Filter, and Electrostatic Anti-Allergy Enzyme Filter
- Hot-Start Technology: no cold air rush at equipment startup or when restarting after Defrost Cycle
- Quiet operation
Please Note: Mini-Split Systems must be installed by a State Licensed HVAC Contractor for warranty eligibility.
Can I install this myself?
While installation of a ductless split is much easier than a central air system, it's still much more advanced than installing a window unit or portable. Furthermore, the manufacturer warranty is only valid if a licensed professional does the installation. So while it is possible to do the installation yourself, we strongly recommend you hire an HVAC professional in your area.
Is this backed by a warranty?
Yes, this system comes backed by a warranty from the Manufacturer, not ComfortUp. We are an authorized online seller of these systems and can assist you with any questions you may have regarding the warranty process. *Please Note, all of our manufacturers require that the installation must be done by a state Licensed HVAC contractor in order to be eligible for the warranty. Proof of HVAC licensed installation will be required so please be sure to keep all receipts. HVAC contractors will need to be involved for any warranty troubleshooting and/or repairs. Labor is not included in the manufacturers warranty. ComfortUp does offer an extended warranty option that includes Labor and can also extend parts coverage beyond the manufacturers listed timeframe. For More information on the Extended Warranty option, click here.
CFM 437 Color White Cooling Capacity 6450 - 21000 Cycle Hertz 60 Hz ETL Listed No HSPF 12.5 Item Height 12.200 inches Item Length 39.000 inches Item Weight 33.100 pounds Item Width 15.700 inches Line Set Size For Bundle 1/4" x 1/2" Phase Single Refrigerant R-410A Room Size 600 - 1,000 ft2 UL Listed No UPC N/A Warranty Offered No Equipment Type Heat Pump SEER 21 EER 12.5 Voltage 208-230 VAC Energy Star Rated Yes Heating Capacity 5150 - 30000 Tonnage 1.5 Product Family MSZ-FS Mounting Type Wall-Mount Sound Level dBA 44
Find an Installer
Indoor Unit Sizing Guide
|6,000 BTU||150 – 300 sq ft|
|9,000 BTU||300 – 500 sq ft|
|12,000 BTU||400 – 650 sq ft|
|15,000 BTU||500 – 800 sq ft|
|18,000 BTU||600 – 1,000 sq ft|
|24,000 BTU||800 – 1,300 sq ft|