- Find an Installer
- Outdoor Condenser Model: SUZ-KA09NA2.MX
- Indoor Ceiling Cassette Model: SLZ-KF09NA.TH
- Decorative Discharge Grille: SLP-18FAU
- Remote Controller: PAR-SL100A-E
- Signal Receiver: PAR-SF9FA-E
- Required, but not included: 1/4" x 3/8" line set
- View our accessories to complete your installation
INDOOR UNIT FEATURES
- Ceiling-recessed cassette (24"x24") ductless heat pump
- Install SLZ in a drywalled ceiling (with an access panel for servicing) or in a 2'x2' drop ceiling
- Wide airflow pattern for excellent air distribution
- Fresh air intake provided in the main body
- Built-in drain condensate lift mechanism (lifts to 33")
- Multiple control options available:
- kumo cloud® smart device app for remote access
- Third-party interface options
- Wired or wireless controllers
- Long-life air filter included
- Individual vane control
OUTDOOR UNIT FEATURES
- Variable speed INVERTER-driven compressor
- Innovative Joint Lap DC Motor leads to high efficiency and reliability
- Pulse Amplitude Modulation technology
- High-performance grooved piping for increased heat exchange efficiency
Please Note: Mini Split Systems must be installed by a licensed Contractor with an EPA Refrigerant Certification to qualify for warranty.
Which line set kit do I need?
This system uses (1) 1/4" x 3/8" line set. These are sold separately, and you can choose from our 15 ft, 25 ft, 35 ft, and 50 ft lengths. The length needed depends on the needs of your project and how you will set up the system (distance from outdoor condenser to indoor air handler).
Can I install this myself?
While installation of a ductless split is much easier than a central air system, it's still much more advanced than installing a window unit or portable. Furthermore, the manufacturer warranty is only valid if a licensed professional does the installation. So while it is possible to do the installation yourself, we strongly recommend you hire an HVAC professional in your area.
Is this backed by a warranty?
Yes, it comes fully backed by a manufacturer's warranty (click here for more details), and ComfortUp is an authorized online seller of these systems. Our Customer Care Team will provide assistance should you ever need to file a warranty claim with the manufacturer. Please be aware that only systems that are installed by a licensed HVAC contractor are backed by the warranty. Proof of licensed installation is required. The receipt/invoice from your contractor should be sufficient.
These Ceiling Cassettes are physically LARGE units and are not suitable for all ceiling types. Please refer to the installation manual located in the Documents tab for more details and dimensions.
Capacity 9,000 BTU Cooling Capacity 3600 - 9100 HSPF 12.2 Item Weight 130.3 pounds Line Set Size For Bundle 1/4" x 3/8" Room Size 300 - 500 ft2 UPC N/A Zone Capability 1 Zone Equipment Type Heat Pump SEER 22.4 EER 13.4 Voltage 208-230 VAC Energy Star Rated Yes Heating Capacity 4010 - 12000 Tonnage 0.75 Product Family SUZ-KA Mounting Type Ceiling Cassette
Find an Installer
Indoor Unit Sizing Guide
|6,000 BTU||150 – 300 sq ft|
|9,000 BTU||300 – 500 sq ft|
|12,000 BTU||400 – 650 sq ft|
|15,000 BTU||500 – 800 sq ft|
|18,000 BTU||600 – 1,000 sq ft|
|24,000 BTU||800 – 1,300 sq ft|