- Find an Installer
Note: This system is COOLING ONLY
New Model MY-GL12NA replaces Model MY-GE12NA
- Outdoor Condenser Model: MUY-GL12NA-U1
- Indoor Wall Mounted Model: MSY-GL12NA-U1
- Wireless Remote Control
- Required, but not included: 1/4" x 3/8" line set
The Mitsubishi M-SERIES 12,000 BTU Air Conditioner System is the latest generation of wall mounted M-Series models. Introducing the GL line, the successor to the popular GE models. These models provide enhanced, industry-leading performance for the single-zone ductless product category.
The M-Series INVERTER-driven compressor works with the system's sophisticated electronic controls to detect temperature changes in a room or zone, automatically changing speeds to adjust for precise capacity and temperature control. This means substantial utility and energy savings for homeowners.
Features & Benefits:
- Nano Platinum Filter - Ceramic and platinum nanoparticles are incorporated into the filter material to provide antibacterial and deodorizing characteristics to improve air quality & Anti-allergy Enzyme filter traps dust and reduces germs, bacteria and viruses (except GL24).
- Auto Restart and Auto Cooling/Heating changeover
- Air Distribution - Vertical air swing (all units), Horizontal swing (GL18, G24 only) & Wide airflow (GL24 only).
- Control Functions - Wireless hand-held controller, 24-hour timer, Smart Set Feature recalls the preset temperature by pressing single button on remote controller (GL09 - GL18 only) & M-Net Interface.
- Multiple Fan speeds - 5 speeds (GL09 - GL18) & 4 speeds (GL24 only)
- Quieter than previous GE models
- Blue Fin anti-corrosion - Coating on outdoor unit for increased coil protection and longer life.
- Energy Star® rated
Please Note: Mini-Split Systems must be installed by a State Licensed HVAC Contractor for warranty eligibility.
Which line set kit do I need?
This system uses (1) 1/4" x 3/8" line set. These are sold separately, and you can choose from our 15 ft, 25 ft, 35 ft, and 50 ft lengths. The length needed depends on the needs of your project and how you will set up the system (distance from outdoor condenser to indoor air handler).
Can I install this myself?
While installation of a ductless split is much easier than a central air system, it's still much more advanced than installing a window unit or portable. Furthermore, the manufacturer warranty is only valid if a licensed professional does the installation. So while it is possible to do the installation yourself, we strongly recommend you hire an HVAC professional in your area.
Is this backed by a warranty?
Yes, it comes fully backed by a manufacturer's warranty (click here for more details), and ComfortUp is an authorized online seller of these systems. *Please Note, all of our manufacturers require that the installation must be done by a state Licensed HVAC contractor in order to be eligible for the warranty. Proof of HVAC licensed installation will be required so please be sure to keep all receipts. HVAC contractors will need to be involved for any warranty troubleshooting and/or repairs. Labor is not included in the manufacturers warranty. ComfortUp does offer an extended warranty option that includes Labor and can also extend parts coverage beyond the manufacturers listed timeframe. For More information on the Extended Warranty option, click here.
Bundle Unit Sound Pressure Rating ID: 19-22-30-37-45 dB(A) OD: 49 dB(A) Capacity 12,000 BTU Cooling Capacity 3800 - 13600 Corrosion Protection Yes Cycle Hertz 60 Hz Filter Type Washable Anti-Allergy Enzyme Filter Inverter Yes Item Weight 103 pounds Line Set Size For Bundle 1/4" x 3/8" Minimum Circuit Amps 1 Phase Single Refrigerant R-410a Room Size 400 - 650 ft2 UPC 841999160401 Warranty Offered Yes Wireless No Zone Capability 1 Zone Equipment Type Straight Cool SEER 23.1 EER 13 Voltage 208-230 VAC Energy Star Rated Yes Tonnage 1 Mounting Type Wall 4-Way Remote Air Flow Control No
Find an Installer
Indoor Unit Sizing Guide
|6,000 BTU||150 – 300 sq ft|
|9,000 BTU||300 – 500 sq ft|
|12,000 BTU||400 – 650 sq ft|
|15,000 BTU||500 – 800 sq ft|
|18,000 BTU||600 – 1,000 sq ft|
|24,000 BTU||800 – 1,300 sq ft|