- Find an Installer
DescriptionUltraMAX™ UME Ultraviolet Air Treatment is specially designed to maximize the power of UV for the reduction of airborne microorganisms. The UV system installs in your central heating and air conditioning system, and is designed for whole house air disinfection, reducing airborne microorganisms, including mold, as they circulate through the system.
- Whole house simultaneous UV air treatment makes the air more healthy for everyone.
- Works because UV-C light disrupts the DNA of harmful microbes, inactivating them.
- Costs no more to operate than a typical light bulb.
- 100% silent—the light does the work.
- Virtually maintenance free in filtered systems.
- Completely un-intrusive: Installs directly in the HVAC system, and UV lamp changes can be performed during scheduled service.
- Best installed by HVAC professionals who are trained in optimum lamp placement.
Cycle Hertz 60 Hz Item Height 5.000 inches Item Length 14.000 inches Item Weight 5.0000 pounds Item Width 8.000 inches Lamp Life Up to FIVE full years for surface disinfection. 9000 hours lamp life cycle for optimized airstream disinfection. Phase Single Removes Bacteria Yes Removes Mold Yes Removes Odors Yes Removes Viruses Yes UL Listed No UPC 877241003301 Warranty Offered Yes Voltage 110 VAC
Manuals & Docs
Ultravation - UME1202T-ILS - UVC System with 2 remote 12” Germicidal Lamps and internal mount kit/light shields, 120vac
Find an Installer